- Good, concise - I thought it was good, and I thought practicing with my Dad helped. - It was embarrassing when I called on people, and they didn't really have an answer.
Suggestions for Mr. Deffner & Ms. Silver (Nicholas)
- My group would like to see a different book in the future. - We all agreed that we would have liked more time for the book responses. - Instead of doing the YWP, Honors Students could do three pieces of various kinds of writing. - My group was thinking instead of using the blog, we could discuss the book in small groups.
Thank you for considering this. I'm sorry if these things come across bossy. I do not mean for them to come across that way.
-Some people thought that it was difficult to memorize the lines without due dates -Other people thought memorizing the lines was easy -Some people liked their plays, others did not -Some people liked having their hands free while acting
Learning Experience:
-YWP was most beneficial -Honors should be more difficult work rather than more work. This would happen in an honors class, but is harder to do with embedded honors.
Class Discussion (Nicholas)
ReplyDelete- Good, concise
- I thought it was good, and I thought practicing with my Dad helped.
- It was embarrassing when I called on people, and they didn't really have an answer.
Suggestions for Mr. Deffner & Ms. Silver (Nicholas)
ReplyDelete- My group would like to see a different book in the future.
- We all agreed that we would have liked more time for the book responses.
- Instead of doing the YWP, Honors Students could do three pieces of various kinds of writing.
- My group was thinking instead of using the blog, we could discuss the book in small groups.
Thank you for considering this. I'm sorry if these things come across bossy. I do not mean for them to come across that way.
Memorizing lines:
ReplyDelete-Some people thought that it was difficult to memorize the lines without due dates
-Other people thought memorizing the lines was easy
-Some people liked their plays, others did not
-Some people liked having their hands free while acting
Learning Experience:
-YWP was most beneficial
-Honors should be more difficult work rather than more work. This would happen in an honors class, but is harder to do with embedded honors.